Scenic hot air balloon rides over Sedona’s Red Rock country!
A truly magical feeling, soaring gently with the wind experiencing an “Aerial Nature Walk”.
Sedona’s natural wonders and wildlife sightings will delight you. Experience the splendor of gliding over Mother Nature’s own beautiful, panoramic Red Rock Country.
The fun begins with the exciting inflation of the balloon, and before you know it, you’re soaring with the eagles! Watch the sunrise during your ascent. After your gentle lift-off, you’ll be gliding over Sedona’s gorgeous Red Rock Country. The views are simply incredible!
Red Rock Balloon Adventures holds a permit from the Coconino National Forest. We join them in their efforts to preserve our lands for the enjoyment of future generations.
What to expect
The Take Off:
It all starts with an early morning drive to the launch site with your pilot and professional crew. Our primary launch site is located off of Dry Creek Road in Sedona, near the Seven Canyons area, where Boynton Canyon and Long Canyon are situated. Your meeting time will vary depending on the month you are flying.
Watch sunrise during the ascent and after a gentle lift-off you’ll be gliding over the gorgeous Red Rock Country. Sedona’s natural wonders and wildlife sightings will delight you as you float calmly with the air currents.
After a peaceful landing, the chase crew and a commemorative celebratory toast awaits you. Your pilot will tell you the exciting history of ballooning. Our award-winning pilots will also share their experiences of competitive ballooning.
WE HAVE A PERFECT SAFETY RECORD. Our balloon flights are fully insured. Our commercially licensed pilots are authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration. All pilots have intimate knowledge of the mountains and canyons you’ll be exploring and will serve as fascinating guides to this adventure! Remember, we fly the oversized Safety “T-Baskets”, the best, and safest gondolas on the market, designed with you in mind!
What to wear:
Dress comfortably for outdoor activity. Early morning attire will depend on the season in which you are flying. Sensible flat soled, closed-toe shoe recommended. It will actually feel warmer in a balloon than on the ground because you float along with the wind, not against it. Bring your camera and your enthusiasm – leave the rest to us!
- Price: $350 per passenger
- We fly 7 days a week, Weather Permitting.
- We fly once each day at SUNRISE only.
- Duration from start to finish is 3-4 hours.
- Flight time is 1 – 1.5 hours depending on winds and the discretion of the pilot.
- All passengers must be at least 48″ tall.
- Commemorative celebratory toast – upon landing.
- Customers may call or email for a cancellation and full refund.
- 24 Hour Cancellation applies to group sizes of 5 passengers or less.
- 48 Hour Cancellation for groups 6-8.
- 72 Hour Cancellation for groups 8-10.
- Group Sizes over 10 must call the office and may be subject to a different policy.
- Reservations are required
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover.
- Gift Certificates are available directly from Red Rock Balloons ONLY.
(NO OTHER GIFT CERTIFICATES OR COUPONS ARE HONORED)